Thursday, November 22, 2007

JAWS - I

So I've been killing time at work, trying my hand at BVN challenging new art form. Needless to say, the results are not impressive.

I'd love to upload my creation to be critiqueued by a full 3 people who do not read this blog, but alas this time its the network. Yes, atleast someone is doing his job in my company switching off the upload/download facility from office. Damn!

So I did the next best thing. To read my own blog and feel happy. And since it was not egotistically satisfying, I went a step ahead and did the unthinkable. I did a BVN.

I put my blog through the readability scalpel. Here's what happened...



cash advance


Muhahahah! I - the LONE reader of this blog am now HAPPY :)

Ok....things are happening at work....let me get back..

PS: Oh yeah, JAWS stands for Jobless At Work Series.....


2 comments:

b v n said...

machi...tag maadi...kannada gothilla kalasipalya..

http://bvndiaries.blogspot.com/2008/01/black-holes-and-revelations-whatever.html

Playing Blackjack said...

It is remarkable, it is rather valuable information